From Brent Evans <brentevan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Threshold Levels
Date Sat, 14 Jul 2012 10:04:24 GMT

Thanks for the help guys. It appears that if I set the threshold level for
each appender, rather than just the one that I wanted, then it will work
fine, eg:

log4j.appender.syslog=com.org.CustomAppender
log4j.appender.syslogAudit.Threshold=DEBUG
log4j.appender.syslog.protocol=tcp
log4j.appender.syslog.host=localhost
log4j.appender.syslog.port=6500
log4j.appender.syslog.facility=LOCAL2

log4j.appender.syslogAudit=com.org.CustomAppender
log4j.appender.syslogAudit.Threshold=INFO
log4j.appender.syslogAudit.protocol=tcp
log4j.appender.syslogAudit.host=localhost
log4j.appender.syslogAudit.port=6500
log4j.appender.syslogAudit.facility=LOCAL3