From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [log4j-1.2.17] build problem - Failure authenticating with NTLM <any realm>@bcproxyserver.ch.
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2012 14:27:09 GMT
Hello,

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 5:39 PM, Stadelmann Josef
<josef.stadelmann@axa-winterthur.ch> wrote:
> During
> $ mvn build
> of log4j-1.2.17 under NetBeans on a Vista PC I get the following.

sorry, did you mean mvn package?

> [ INFO] Failure authenticating with NTLM <any
> realm>@bcproxyserver.ch.winterthur.com:8080

Not sure why you are running into this and what it actually means.
Can you please tell me what you want achieve? Maybe we can find it out
that way round.

Maybe this might help you:
http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/building.html

The log4j 1.2.17 build is a bit horrible as you can see on that page.
We are currently cleaning it up. That bein said I have heard of some
people who had trouble with building log4j on windows machines, but
there are also people who succeeded. If you just want to get a binary,
why aren't you downloading the standard packages? If you tell me your
goal, I might find some time to set up a windows box and look into it.

Cheers
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de