From aggarwal <akansha.ag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: class specific logging level
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 03:44:05 GMT

So when root level is ERROR and i set Myclass level to DEBUG, how will the
Myclass's DEBUG logs get logged since the root level is ERROR and it will
block the DEBUG logs ? What i know is that, if I set root level to DEBUG and
some particular class (say Myclass) logger level to ERROR then, all classes'
logs of DEBUG will get logged but not of Myclass as its restricted to ERROR.
But what I want is the vice-versa. I want ERROR level of all classes and
DEBUG of only few important classes. I am new to log4j so maybe what i am
sayin is wrong.