From Ali Al-Shabibi <ali.al-shab...@stanford.edu>
Subject configureAndWatch
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 06:34:44 GMT

I have setup log4j to load the configuration via configureAndWatch with a configuration file.
When I start my application with -Dlog4j.debug, I can see that log4j is configured correctly
and initially it functions correctly. But if change the config file and eventually log4j reloads
the configuration (confirmed by debug msg). Unfortunately at this point the logging simply
stops with no message to stderr or anywhere else.