From bbalaganapathy <bbalaganapa...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Adding Prefix text to existing log.info statement
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2011 07:26:12 GMT

Adding Prefix text to existing log.info In our present application we have
lot of log.info() statements.I want to add the some prefix text which is
dynamic to all these statements.

e.g) Existing log: log.info(" Current value is:");
For the above line will get the output as Current value is:

I want to append the login user name which is dynamic i.e.) Bala Current
value is:
Is there any way we can achieve this without modifying all log statements?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Balastatement