From bbalaganapathy <bbalaganapa...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Adding Prefix text to existing log.info statement
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2011 07:24:47 GMT

In our present application we have lot of log.info() statements.I want to add
the some prefix text which is dynamic to all these statements.

e.g) Existing log: log.info(" Current value is:");
For the above line will get the output as Current value is:

I want to append the login user name which is dynamic i.e.) Bala Current
value is:
Is there any way we can achieve this without modifying all log statements?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Bala