From fachhoch <fachh...@gmail.com>
Subject SMTPAppender , server instance
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 20:47:35 GMT

I am want to use   org.apache.log4j.net.SMTPAppender , can this appender
append the system name   when sending email ?

Our code will be deployed to production , staging , training , development
instance.
SMTPAppender    send out email but I cannot tell if this exception happened
in production, staging,development , training environment, any suggestions?
I  prefer not to change code for each   instance deployment.