From "Jacob Kjome" <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Log4j sample example with EAR application
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2011 16:58:40 GMT

I haven't used JBOSS in ages, so I have no specific instructions for you.
But, ultimately, this is just a classloading question.

Please consult your JBOSS classloading documentation.  If you want a single
instance of Log4j to be used across all applications, then you need to place
the log4j jar and config in a location where it can be seen by all apps in a
parent classloader.

Jake