From "Danicela nutch" <Danicela-nu...@mail.com>
Subject log4j.debug=true impact on program
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2011 14:04:37 GMT
Hi,

 I use Log4j for logging in a Nutch application.

 I noticed that I need to use log4j.debug=true in log4j.properties to get everything work
properly, but I have many log4j useless lines in my log.

 The problem is that if I remove the log4j.debug=true, it changes the program as something
is working wrong then. (Things like moving folders, defining properties -D etc.)

 What are the precise actions of the log4j.debug=true ? I need to know all the actions of
this to know what treatment it modifies in my program.

Thanks in advance.