From "Jacob Kjome" <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Log4J not generating DEBUG messages
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2011 22:06:43 GMT

"package" is an odd logger name.  How do you name your logger(s)?  You stated
the following in your original message: "...so that the classes in my
package...".  What package?  A package named "package"?  Name the logger after
the actual package name, such as "com.mycompany", rather than the likely
non-existent package "package" and you will get the results you expect.

Jake