From "Konduru, Geetha" <Geetha_Kond...@medco.com>
Subject RE: Chainsaw Events
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2011 20:33:37 GMT
Thanks !!!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Deboy [mailto:scott.deboy@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2011 4:26 PM
To: Log4J Users List
Subject: Re: Chainsaw Events

Yes...use the File, Save events as menu option.

The events displayed on screen (whatever is not filtered out) plus any
annotations you provide (by editing the 'marker' column) are exported as
events using log4j's XML format.

If you use a .zip extension on the file name it will zip the xml file.

Scott