From "Konduru, Geetha" <Geetha_Kond...@medco.com>
Subject log4j----Edit the event received
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2011 19:38:20 GMT
Hi,

  What I am looking for is, every event received by SocketAppender, even
before it send to remote machine, it must append  to the event(on which
log4j is running).

  Can any one please tell me a solution for this.

Example: if application(running on machine HOSTNAME) logs message "I am
a Logging event", than SOCKET APPENDER must send following to REMOTE
machine(or SOCKET RECEIVER on Remote machine should receive following as
log message).

"HOSTNAME:I am a Logging event"

Thank U,

VGSS

This e-mail message and any attachments contain confidential information from Medco. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that disclosure, printing, copying,
distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this electronic information
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please immediately
notify the sender by reply message and then delete the electronic message and any attachments.