From Néstor Boscán <nestor.bos...@tcs.com.ve>
Subject Re: Log4J not generating DEBUG messages
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2011 21:14:21 GMT
This is the log4j.xml file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<log4j:configuration xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/"
                     debug="false">
    <appender name="console" class="org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender">
        <param name="Threshold" value="INFO"/>
            <param name="ConversionPattern" value="%d{dd/MMM/yyyy
HH:mm:ss.SSSS} %m%n"/>
        </layout>
    </appender>
    <logger name="package" additivity="false">
        <level value="all"/>
        <appender-ref ref="console"/>
    </logger>
    <root>