From "shaikbaji.forums" <shaikbaji.for...@gmail.com>
Subject Log4j sample example with EAR application
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2011 14:12:36 GMT

Hi,

I have designed a EAR project, It contains few EJB projects and one WEB
project. I want to use the same log file across all the sub projects in that
EAR so can you please send me any sample application which is same as my
requirement.

I just tried like as follow:

1)I have copied the same log4j.properties file in every EJB and WEB project
SRC folder.

2)I have added the depended log4j.jar files to EAR and have given reference
to the EJB projects.

3)I have copied the log4j.jar to WEB-INF/lib folder of  my WEB project.

When I am running my application, It's logging only my WEB project logs,
It's not logging my EJB project logs.

Kindly help me out.

Thanks in advance!!!

Regards,