From Umesh Paliwal <umesh.pali...@vnl.in>
Subject log4j logs not getting updated
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2011 08:50:33 GMT
Hi,

I have been using log4j 1.2.8 with the following log4j properties :
log4j.rootLogger=WARN, STDOUT
log4j.appender.STDOUT=org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender
log4j.appender.STDOUT.MaxBackupIndex=4
log4j.appender.STDOUT.MaxFileSize=10MB
log4j.appender.STDOUT.File=log/Tcp.log
log4j.appender.STDOUT.BufferSize=32768
log4j.appender.STDOUT.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout

The logs are not getting updated after a period of time. I need to restart the process for
the logs to generate again.

I have updated the log4j jar to the latest version 1.2.16. But still I have the same issue.

Please help ...

Regards,
Umesh Paliwal

The information contained in this e-mail is private & confidential and may also be legally
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us, preferably by e-mail,
and do not read, copy or disclose the contents of this message to anyone.