From cscsaba <cscsaba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Chainsaw question
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2011 14:27:55 GMT
Hello Scott,

Perhaps my weak english I could not understand what you mean by this below:
     "I added support for eventset-wrapped events but it also requires the
XML declaration to be present."
You have already added support, so why it cannot be handled ? What do you
mean by "XML declaration to be present".

Briefly, I can use Apache Chainsaw to process this kind of log or not ?

Thanks in advance.