From Scott Deboy <scott.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with IDField in CustomSQLDBReceiver
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 02:10:30 GMT
All of the code is available in subversion...to build the
CustomSQLDBReceiver you can download the receivers companion and build it
with maven.

I was running from source myself - I'll try the DMG from the developer
snapshot.

Here is the repo information for the receivers companion..

http://logging.apache.org/log4j/companions/receivers/source-repository.html

Scott

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 6:38 PM, Amit Oberoi <aoberoi@techmahindra.com>wrote:

> Scott,
>
> I don't find any difference in mine and yours configuration; in fact I
> have taken it from one of your replies to my earlier emails.
>
> Is there anywhere I can get the code so that I can debug.
>
> Regards
>
> Amit Oberoi

LINE,