From Siegfried Kiermayer <sica...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: How do i configure my own log level in log4j.properties
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 12:16:47 GMT
Hi,

i followed the link
http://jaikiran.wordpress.com/2006/07/12/create-your-own-logging-level-in-log4j/
to build my own log level BENCHMARK but we use a log4.properties
instead of xml.

So it isn't working and i have no idea how to find information about
configuring my loglevel in a log4j.properties file.

log4j.appender.benchmark=org.apache.log4j.FileAppender
log4j.appender.benchmark.File=benchmark.log
log4j.appender.benchmark.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.benchmark.layout.ConversionPattern=%m%n
log4j.appender.benchmark.threshold=BENCHMARK

Is there any documentation about i missed?

Tx,

Sigi