From "Ding, Qin" <qin.d...@jpmchase.com>
Subject RE: Help Log4j Chainsaw - VFSLogFilePatternReceiver Usage
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2011 13:51:29 GMT
Scott,

I downloaded new chainsaw and run it.  Still I could not get the log file.  Here is the exception
trace:

Level
INFO
Logger
org.apache.log4j.chainsaw.vfs.VFSLogFilePatternReceiver
Time
2011-07-21 08:43:16,361 (ms delta: 328)
Thread
Thread-3
Message
sftp://username:password@xxx.yyy.net/complete/path/to/logs/MyLog.log not available - may be
due to incorrect credentials, but will re-attempt to load after waiting 10000 millis
Marker

Throwable
org.apache.commons.vfs.FileSystemException: Could not connect to SFTP server at "sftp://myId:myPwd@xxx.yyy.net/".
	at org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.sftp.SftpFileProvider.doCreateFileSystem(SftpFileProvider.java:99)
	at org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.AbstractOriginatingFileProvider.findFile(AbstractOriginatingFileProvider.java:81)
	at org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.AbstractOriginatingFileProvider.findFile(AbstractOriginatingFileProvider.java:62)
	at org.apache.commons.vfs.impl.DefaultFileSystemManager.resolveFile(DefaultFileSystemManager.java:641)
	at org.apache.commons.vfs.impl.DefaultFileSystemManager.resolveFile(DefaultFileSystemManager.java:582)
	at org.apache.log4j.chainsaw.vfs.VFSLogFilePatternReceiver$VFSReader.run(VFSLogFilePatternReceiver.java:358)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: org.apache.commons.vfs.FileSystemException: Could not connect to SFTP server at
"xxx.yyy.net".
	at org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.sftp.SftpClientFactory.createConnection(SftpClientFactory.java:214)
	at org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.sftp.SftpFileProvider.doCreateFileSystem(SftpFileProvider.java:90)
	... 6 more
Caused by: com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: Auth cancel
	at com.jcraft.jsch.Session.connect(Session.java:451)
	at com.jcraft.jsch.Session.connect(Session.java:150)
	at org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.sftp.SftpClientFactory.createConnection(SftpClientFactory.java:210)
	... 7 more

I use both Putty and FileZilla to get MyLog.log.  Credential is good.

Thank you for helping me.

QD