From fachhoch <fachh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: append user details with exception stacktrace
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 15:45:35 GMT

My application is configured to use log4j , all over in my code I use
log.debug  to log messages.
and exceptions are automatically logged,if some exception happens its
automatically logged.

I am asking if it is possible to configure log4j to add user information  to
the message before it logs.

if an exception happens  log4j logs the exception stack trace  , I am asking
If I can configure log4j to append additional information along with the
stack trace , this additional information I mean user details from
threadlocal.

does this makes sense ?