From Jonathan Camilleri <camilleri....@gmail.com>
Subject No appenders could be found for logger (poker.Deck) [WARN]
Date Sat, 23 Apr 2011 16:53:11 GMT
Hi,

Any idea why my logger is not logging (see *Deck.java)*.  Error message:

log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (poker.Deck).
log4j:WARN See http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/faq.html#noconfig for
more info.
TWO of CLUBS

Having, googled the
issue<http://jaikiran.wordpress.com/2006/07/05/i-get-log4jwarn-no-appenders-could-be-found-for-logger-message-2/>,
I tried adding *pom.xml *to the directory where the source code files
reside.  I am using Eclipse 3.6.2 <http://www.eclipse.org/platform/>, which
has an intricate way of adding JARs to my project.

Any ideas?

--
Jonathan Camilleri

Mobile (MT): 00356 7982 7113
E-mail: camilleri.jon@gmail.com
e-mail.

I usually reply to e-mails within 2 business days.  If it's urgent, give me
a call.