From timmy11 <tim.ea...@gmail.com>
Subject Multiple Loggers Logging to Same Appender
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2011 02:23:49 GMT

Dear All,

Is it possible to configure multiple loggers, logging to the same appender?

e.g.

log4j.logger.com.xxx.automation.flatfile=DEBUG, AUTOMATION
log4j.logger.com.xxx.automation.service=DEBUG, AUTOMATION

Where AUTOMATION is an appender?

In my example, I am only seeing loggin from the com.xxx.automation.service
package and not the com.xxx.automation.flatfile package.

What I am seeing is that I am only able to attach 1 logger/category to an
appender?  Is there any additional set up I have to do?

Thanks,

Tim