From nulll <slive...@yahoo.fr>
Subject log4j on WebSphere Application Server
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2011 19:10:34 GMT

Hi,

I configured my logging with log4j.properties file using a FileAppender.
When I do my local development, I use Tomcat under Windows.
When deploying on managed-environments (sys, acc, prod), I use WebSphere
under Linux.

Since my various environment use dedicated file structure, I'd like to know
how I can set a log file location which is dynamic.
I would actually want to have my log4j logging written into a file in the
same folder as SystemOut.log.
I defined a LOG_ROOT WebSphere variable but I don't think it's accessible to
LOG4J.

I made some research on the Internet but still didn't find any way to do
that.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!