From Rene Heinze <rene.hei...@gmail.com>
Subject Windows Event Log
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 09:13:54 GMT
Hello,

I´m using a Java Applications that uses Log4J for logging. There is a "Init
Logge"r and a "Audit Logger" configured. Each logger is configured to send
the logs to the Windows Event Log. With my current configuration both
loggers log into the Application Event Log. Besites the build in
Application, Security and System Audit Log I created a Audit and Service
Event Log.

Here is my question. Is it possible to have the Init Logger log into a self
created Service Event Log and to have the Audit Event Log into a self
created Audit Event Log?

Best,

René