From Kannan G <kango...@gmail.com>
Subject Logging only specific number of lines
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2011 21:47:07 GMT
Hi

Since my application is in integration platform(Fuse) log files grow easily,
so we thought of controlling it by logging only specific number of lines
whenever exceptions are thrown. Is this possible with log4j to log specific
number of lines say 30 lines only instead entire stacktrace?

Also i have a requirement of logging fatal errors to syslog and application
exceptions to separate file. Is this possible to let log4j categorize the
error and send to different logs? Or any standard of way of doing this.

Thanks.
Kann