From log4jlog4j <mail2giten...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Log4j debug for one method in application
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2011 19:46:02 GMT

Hi,
Just want to check can we set debug for any specific method in the
applciation using log4j. This will be very useful if we have this feature in
log4j so trying to check on this.

I have a application running on production and to check on one very
complicated issue want to check if we can set debug for any specific method.
Due to volume and performance we dont want to do debug at applciation level
on production and we are not able to reproduce that on our test environment.