From Scott Deboy <scott.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Best Eclipse plug-in for log4j files
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2011 16:57:01 GMT
While this isn't an eclipse plugin, I would suggest you try out the
developer snapshot of the soon-to-be released next version of Chainsaw.

If you configure Chainsaw with a VFSLogFilePatternReceiver, you can provide
the log format and have Chainsaw parse your log file entries into columns
(which you can then use to build filtering, search and colorizing
expressions).

The developer snapshot is available here:
http://people.apache.org/~sdeboy

Any feedback is appreciated.

Scott