From Umesh Awasthi <umeshawas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: creating log4j log file name at run time
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2011 17:18:45 GMT
Rodney ,
Thanks for the replt
i am new to Log4j can you descibe it a bit with some out line example so it
will help me to pick the thing better way.
what i am able to understand from your point is that you are saying
something like

SimpleLayout layout = new SimpleLayout();
      FileAppender appender = new FileAppender(layout,"your
filename",false);
      logger.addAppender(appender);