From Roger Pau Monné <roy...@gmail.com>
Subject Remote logging
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 08:53:52 GMT
Hello,

I'm working on setting up remote logging with Log4j version 1.2.16,
I've been able to create the server and the client using SecureSockets
with a modification of SocketAppender, and I would like to log the
class and line number where the logging event has happened. I've tried
adding (%F:%L) to the layout.ConversionPattern property in the server
and the client, but I only get (?:?) in the log file, is there anyway
to get the class name and line number when using remote logging?

Thanks, Roger.