From Rodney Beede <mailingl...@rodneybeede.com>
Subject Best Eclipse plug-in for log4j files
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2011 16:24:46 GMT
What Eclipse plug-in do people use for viewing their log4j text files
on disk?  I'd like something I can sort and filter easily.

I'd also like to not have to modify my log4j.xml to specify an
appender to make the data appear in the Eclipse view for the plug-in.

Currently I am using NTail which allows me to specify any text file
for viewing.  It works okay but doesn't break the fields into columns
for easier sorting/filtering.  It is nice that I don't have to do
anything special for my log4j.xml though.