From Ryan Connolly <ryn...@gmail.com>
Subject Help with NTEventLogAppender
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 14:55:24 GMT
Hello,
     I am successfully using the NTEventLogAppender in my application to log
to the Windows Event Logs and output is showing up in the "Application" log.
I am hoping someone may be able to tell me how I might be able to change the
log that my application logs to.  For example, I would like to create a new
log in the Event Viewer that contains only messages from my application.
Can this be done, and if so, how might I go about accomplishing this?

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
-Ryan