From Scott Deboy <scott.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help needed using VFSLogFilePatternReceiver
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2009 07:15:39 GMT
For me to tail http content using VFSLogFilePatternReceiver, I had to pull
down an older version of httpclient (1.3) and commons-codec (since
commons-vfs uses apis from httpclient 1.3).

VFS uses the 'range' header to request specific bytes (tail the file), so
maybe your web server doesn't support that header (that's what I'm seeing
with nanoHTTPD).  I'll try with a different server that does support that
header just to make sure everything's working..

Scott