From Scott Deboy <scott.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VFSLogFilePatternReceiver pattern layout
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2009 16:53:41 GMT
Modify the logFormat parameter to match the format in your log file.  The
parameters used by logFormat are described in the javadoc for
VFSLogFilePatternReceiver - available from the help menu in Chainsaw or
here:

http://logging.apache.org/chainsaw/apidocs/org/apache/log4j/chainsaw/vfs/VFSLogFilePatternReceiver.html

Scott