From Leela Mallipudi <Mallipudi.Le...@hcl.in>
Subject FW: Problem with log4j.
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2009 08:07:14 GMT
Hi Apache support,

We are facing one problem with log4j.properties file.

Environment details:     Documentum Content Server 5.3 sp6, Web sphere server 6.0  and jdk
version 1.4.2 in AIX sp4.

Problem Description :    We are creating 50 back up files with each file of size 50 MB, first
time it is working fine then it stopped creating the backup files after 9, till 9 the backup
files are updating iteratively.

Another problem  is we changed the location from on from one location to another location
due to lack of disc space. The log files created fine for 1 day then again it moved back to
its old location that been configured in log4j.properties. Still sometimes the log files are
creating in new location and maximum of the times logs are creating in old location. I have
checked the log4j.properties file, it is pointing to the new location only.

I am attaching the log4j.properties file for your reference. We raised the case to EMC but
EMC is recommending Apache for the same. Please assist us.

Thanks and Regards,
Leela Prasad Mallipudi.

Ph:    065-63286512

Mob: 065-94734423