From "Jacob Kjome" <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: How to find which log file the log is being written
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2009 14:16:43 GMT
How do you configure Log4j?  "log4jxml.xml" will not be picked up for
auto-configuration.  You'd have to change the name to "log4j.xml" for that.
You can set the Java system property "-Dlog4j.debug=true" to see Log4j's
internal logging, which will show which file it is (or possibly isn't)
configuring.

Jake