From Bai Shen <baishen.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Logging to console and file at different levels
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2009 18:08:30 GMT
I have a web service using Axis and running on Tomcat.  I'm using slf4j
piping to log4j.  I have the root logger set to WARN and to output to a file
and the console.  I also have a logger setup for just my application set to
INFO logging to the file.  I had to turn off addivity in order to get it to
not log to the console.

What I'd like to do is have my application still log any WARN messages in
the console as well as the file.  But I don't want any of the INFO messages
in the console.  How do I configure my setup to do that?

TIA.