From mikkin <mikkinpa...@gmail.com>
Subject log4j.defaultInitOverride
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 21:58:39 GMT

I am trying to set the -Dlog4j.defaultInitOverride=true as a system property
since I do not want log4j to look for the configuration file. However I get
this warning:

(org.apache.commons.httpclient.params.DefaultHttpParams).

I tried using log4j.debug=true to see if I can catch something, but I didnt
see any configuration taking place. All I could see is the set file method
being called by my fileAppender.

I also have commons-logging.jar in my build path. Wonder if that causes the
warning to show.

Let me know if you need any more info. I would really appreciate any kind of
help on this :)

Thanks
Mikkin