From Loren Siebert <lo...@stackhub.com>
Subject StackHub public beta
Date Fri, 29 May 2009 22:29:13 GMT
Hello-

I just launched a service called StackHub that collects your app's
logging events and makes the data available for reporting/analysis/
alerts via a hosted web interface.

It only takes a few minutes to set up, and you don't have to make any
changes to your code to get started. It just requires a tweak to your
log4j.properties file to use a SocketAppender.

I have gotten some great feedback from the first group of users, and
now I'd like to invite another batch of Log4J users to try it out.

Here is the signup link:
	http://www.stackhub.com

Thank you!
-Loren