From Moley Harey <moleyha...@gmail.com>
Subject How to remove Chainsaw internal log messages from log file?
Date Mon, 18 May 2009 08:36:12 GMT
Hi,

I have a C++ application that send log messages using log4cxx to Chainsaw
using an XMLSocketAppender.

Messages sent by my C++ application are correctly received by Chainsaw and
what I am doing is to redirect all those messages to a file using the
following lines in my Chainsaw config file:

  <appender name="RollingAppender"
class="org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender">
     <param name="File" value="/data/chainsaw.log"/>
     <param name="Append" value="true"/>
     <param name="MaxFileSize" value="20000KB"/>
     <param name="MaxBackupIndex" value="400"/>
       <param name="ConversionPattern" value="%d | %-5r | %-5p | %c | %t:%x
| %m%n"/>
     </layout>
   </appender>

Messages sent my application are correctly saved in the "chainsaw.log" file
but some other Chainsaw internal messages are saved there too which is not
useful for me...
Do you know how can I disable those Chainsaw internal messages?

Thanks in advance,

Mh