From power97 <cjo...@shaw.ca>
Subject RE: Dynamic File Name and Turn off File Logging
Date Wed, 20 May 2009 15:11:33 GMT

I'm setting it right in the log4j.properties file. I'm thinking it won't be a
big deal to just move the log4j outside the JAR file and change it when on
Unix.

Even if I set the value in batch script on windows and unix I still have to
manually set the values so setting it in the log4j.properties maybe isn't
anymore work.