From Sindhu <crsindhu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to implement DailyRollingFile appender with rollingPolicy
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 10:08:50 GMT

Thanks for the reply,
i tried to implement the same timeAndSizeRollingAppender,but the log file
was not generated instead it is appending logs to netbeans log file :-((
.all i changed in the example given was the path where it has to generate

"c:/logs/log.txt"
what might be the reason.i have downloaded the jar and included the same in
the libraries.