From Luca Ferrari <fluca1...@infinito.it>
Subject Re: specify the relative directory to log
Date Wed, 06 May 2009 13:02:30 GMT
On Tuesday 05 May 2009 08:15:38 pm Marc Farrow's cat walking on the keyboard
wrote:
> I am fairly new to LOG4J, but you can set up a Properties object in your
> application and use that to initialize the LOG4J engine.  Here is a small
> snippet of code to get you started.  So with this method, you can use any
> logic you need to specify the filename.

Thanks, but with this system I'm not able to customize the logging outside the
application, since I don't have properties in a file rather hard-coded in the
program itself.
Or can I introspect Log4j properties and change them at run-time?

Luca