From ramakrishna menon <rmenon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Log4j exception Could not close org.apache.log4j.helpers.CountingQuietWriter
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2009 15:26:24 GMT
Sure - thank you for a super prompt response! Here is my log4j
configuration. The directory in which the application writes is a shared NFS
directory if it makes any difference. But no other vm (tomcat) or
application is writing to this directory...
# log4j properties file
#log4j.debug=true
log4j.rootLogger=WARN, R
#
log4j.appender.R.File=/data/etl/ssm/extractor/logs/extractor.log
log4j.appender.R.MaxFileSize=20MB
log4j.appender.R.MaxBackupIndex=30
log4j.appender.R.layout.ConversionPattern=%d [%t] %-5p %c - %m%n
#
log4j.logger.com.opinmind=DEBUG
log4j.logger.org.apache.commons.digester=debug

R. M. Menon - A Rafi fan(www.mohdrafi.com)
Author, Expert Oracle JDBC Programming,
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/159059407X/