From Andy Rozman <a...@triera.net>
Subject logging from another class
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2009 21:01:19 GMT
Hi !

I already asked this question once, but there were no answers then, I
hope there will be one now... I have several classes which need to use
logger. Theretically I could instantiate it in each class, but problem
is that this message must also be used in some other module (log must be
displayed in my swing applciation). So I wanted to create Util class
which will a) write into log b) send info to swing application. Problem
is that when I do that, I get that log message was created in this Util
class. I need to know name and line of class that called this Util
class, how could this be done? Is there possibility to do that?

Take care,
Andy