From Matt Brown <Matt.Br...@citrixOnline.com>
Subject RE: Is there any way to output the log statemts from a particular method to a different log file other than what is configued for that package?
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2009 17:22:07 GMT
http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/manual.html Take a look at the section on Appender Additivity.

-----Original Message-----
From: Vani Bandargal [mailto:vanims_98@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2009 1:18 PM
To: log4j-user@logging.apache.org
Subject: RE: Is there any way to output the log statemts from a particular method to a different
log file other than what is configued for that package?

Matt, Incredible...Thanks for helping me out.

 I can now see the database1 log file contains log from method1 and
database2
log file contains log from method2.

On a side note(not a big deal)both logs from method1 and method2 are outputted in root log
too(along with what is specified) Is there any way to stop it outputting in root log.

Thanks.

--
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Is-there-any-way-to-output-the-log-statemts-from-a-particular-method-to-a-different-log-file-other-than-what-is-configued-for-that-package--tp23078688p23082558.html