From Arindam <arindam.bosc...@gmail.com>
Subject log4j and xlink
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2009 04:41:47 GMT
Hi, I am faced with a problem. I have multiple java-modules which run as
daemons, and am configuring their log4j.xml configuration.
I would like the individual xml configuration files to pick up the stdout /
email appenders from a core file, and have their own appenders along with
them.
I was thinking of using Xlink to do such a linking, but it seems Xlink is
not supported in log4j.

Is there a way to link appenders defined in another xml ? Except maybe
programmatically attach an appender ?

Thanks,
Arindam.

--