From Douglas E Wegscheid <Douglas_E_Wegsch...@whirlpool.com>
Subject Re: A default getLogger method
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2009 14:05:51 GMT
it's not what I expect. If I see an error message that is marked as being
logged by class T1, I would expect to find the corresponding logging
statement in class T1 or a superclass, not a subclass....

but that's just a style thing...

Douglas E Wegscheid
Lead Technical Analyst, Whirlpool Corporation
(269)-923-5278

"A wrong note played hesitatingly is a wrong note. A wrong note played
with conviction is interpretation."