From agEE <...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: TimeBasedRollingPolicy with hourly filenames not getting compressed
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2009 17:31:25 GMT

Hey Curt,
  That is really strange. I think the nabble editor does not like the
parameter line. It also removed my parameter  of Append = true.

I already have the fileNamePattern parameter set with the value of
"loader.%d{yyyy-MM-dd}.log.gz"

I hope you can see this one. Thanks for replying and i really hope to get
this solved.
thanks again
AG.