From selezovikj <semir.elezo...@gmail.com>
Subject No setMessage in LoggingEvent
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2008 13:29:33 GMT

Dear All,

I was wondering why doesn't LoggingEvent have the setMessage method, but
only getMessage() ?
I have a LoggingEvent passed to a queue, and then I get the message of the
LoggingEvent using getMessage(), do some filtering on it, and later I want
to put the filtered message back in the LoggingEvent, so that later I can
pass the whole LoggingEvent and log it using callAppenders(event) (so that I
can keep the original timestamp, level etc. ) ? ? ?