From "Jacob Kjome" <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Log in differents files
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2008 20:07:09 GMT

No, A2 logging will *not* end up in the Console because the additivity for the
logger that uses A2 is false.  It will *only* appear in A2.  A1 and Console
should get identical logging.  And you never addressed my question of whether
you corrected your config for the "br.gov.ba.ssp.sigip.tarefas logger".

Jake